Saturday, February 9, 2008

schoooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the worst day but not just any day, a bad one. From dorky, fat, evil kids. To brain swelling work; to running hot miles in a torturer chamber Elementary, to tons more. I wish our school had a pond because then I'd raise a catfish so big it would eat our mean bus driver as a dish. Then I'd feed it all the mean snotty kids. Our teacher, Miss Yates, is so plain she is like a washed up version of a girl Snape off Harry Potter. It's creepy yo all! I wish some weird teachers were super heroes. It would be awsome.

1 comment:

Heather Childs aka Habbs said...

I am sorry you had a bad day at school! One day all of the dumb kids are going to wish that they were nicer to you! Because you are the coolest boy ever!! :)